In the processing of personal data, MOTOR-INFO guarantees compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its regulations of development, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves its Regulations, as well as LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
MOTOR-INFO reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, being the one in force at any time is published on our website.
- QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the "Send" button ( or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data that they have provided are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that may occur, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case they detect any . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.   ; Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide us, this will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly accept and form freely and unequivocally the treatment of your data according to the following purposes:
- Those that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where The registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to attend to your requests, comments, inquiries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we put available to our users.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, WhatsApp, Skipe, telephone provided, sms, mms, and in the same way to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to carry out communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, being in any case these communications made by MOTOR-INFO .
- Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
- By clicking on the button "Buy Now" MOTOR-INFO will redirect you to the page where the products that we show the user on our website are offered. MOTOR-INFO only provides and facilitates the user the links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products that we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them by part of the user, but in no case have these linked pages belonging to third parties been reviewed or are subject to controls, or recommendation by MOTOR-INFO , so in no case MOTOR-INFO will be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor for the measures adopted regarding user privacy, treatment of their personal data or others that may be established.
For all this, MOTOR-INFO recommends the user to read carefully and in advance of all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal and / or similar notices of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the web.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Company of Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you can at any time revoke the consent given for him sent of commercial communications, just by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION MOTOR-INFO.COM
- ACCESS TO DATA ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES
MOTOR-INFO may contract third parties so that perform functions on your behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data can be collected, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or similar, having access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, Although they may not use said information for any other purpose, regulating our relationships with such third parties so that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data are complied with.
- THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have previously informed said persons of the content of the data provided, of the origin of the same, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, of the recipients of said information, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of MOTOR-INFO . In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform the third parties whose data you are going to give us of such circumstance, not assuming MOTOR-INFO any responsibility for the breach of this precept by the user.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting MOTOR-INFO: email@example.com . Said request must contain the following data : name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of DNI I or Passport.
- SECURITY MEASURES
MOTOR-INFO has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not foolproof.